In each of six consecutive classrooms numbered 1-6, students will demonstrate exactly one of three science projects-astronomy, biology, and chemistry-and exactly one of three art projects-dance, etching, and folk music. The following requirements are the only ones used in making the assignment of projects to classroom:
1. No project is demonstrated in two consecutive rooms.
2. No project that is demonstrated in room 1 is also demonstrated in room 5.
3. Biology is demonstrated in room 1, but not in room 6.
4. Only etching is demonstrated in exactly three rooms.
5. Astronomy and etching are never demonstrated in the same room.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
_B_ __ __ __ _A_ _C_
~B. ~A ~B. ~B
___ __ __ __ ___ _E_
Note: Proper sketch and understanding of the rules should be the top priority at mastery of Logic Games.
Repetition, repetition, and repetition.
Leave a Reply.