let's game: LSAT OVERALL plan
The priority is to ALWAYS focus on building a strong foundation and high accuracy over doing timed stuff. Otherwise, you're wasting material.
1) Take PT to gauge performance
2) Read PS bibles
3) Drill, baby, drill! First do untimed drills, focusing on accuracy
4) Now do timed drills, focusing on maintaining accuracy under time pressure
5) Once you are like 95%+ accuracy in all sections, start doing PTs
6) Once you are averaging 4-5 points ahead of your goal score (unless your goal score is 175+ I guess), lower the amount of time you get per section (do 30 min sections instead of 35) and stop giving yourself break
7) Once you are averaging around your goal score with 30 min sections and no breaks, you can lower it to 25 minutes, or you can just be done
Leave a Reply.